Join us in New York this November to meet the World’s Leading Minds and set yourself and your business up for success. This high-energy professional development event is for budding Leaders, C-Suite Executives, CEOs, Business Owners, and Directors. Learn from the World’s most Innovative and Progressive Minds in the most competitive City on the Planet. This exclusive and fully immersive experience will expand your thinking and evoke new strategies for growth. Most Importantly, we’re curating an experience that is specifically focused on YOU, your business and your personal goals.
Hello & Welcome
Join Us To Meet The Worlds Leading Minds
We, the Digital Women’s Network, are thrilled to invite you to our New York Study Tour focused on your learning and development in business innovation and leadership.
This high-energy professional development event is for budding Leaders, C-Suite Executives, CEOs, Business Owners, and Directors. Learn from the World's most Innovative and Progressive Minds in the most competitive City on the Planet.
We have teamed up with the World Business Forum and The McGinn Partnership for a Five Day Study Tour November 18th to 22nd 2019. During this Study Tour we will be aligning your business and career ambitions through our exclusive pre- and post-conference Business Masterclasses.
This exclusive and fully immersive experience will expand your thinking and evoke new strategies for growth. Most Importantly, we’re curating an experience that is specifically focused on YOU, your business and your personal goals.
The New York Study Tour consists of three phases.
- Phase 1 (pre-tour workshop): Mindset & Mapping your journey.
- Phase 2: Five day Study Tour in New York. Including: Ambition Alignment Workshop; Effective Networking Workshop: Attend the WOBI Conference: Business Strategy Masterclass; Leadership Speaking Workshop; and of course sightseeing around NYC and drinking and dining in the most exclusive bars and restaurants this city has to offer.
- Phase 3 (post-tour) Refresh & Integration Workshop.
This tour will prepare you to get ahead of the curve and learn the tools to adapt, innovate, and thrive in today's ever-changing business landscape.
Your success starts and ends with you! We encourage you to invest in yourself and come along with us to a journey which will help shape you for the future you aspire.
For Further Details visit us at digitalwomensnetwork.com
LEADING WITH AN INFINITE MINDSET
Simon Sinek- LEADING AUTHORITY ON ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE.
Simon has been described as “a visionary thinker with a rare intellect,” Sinek teaches leaders and organisations how to inspire people. His bold goal is to help build a world in which the vast majority of people wake up every single day feeling inspired, feeling safe at work, and feeling fulfilled at the end of the day. Simon is the Author of three best-selling books and is fascinated by the people that make the greatest, lasting impact in their organisations and in the world. Over the years, he has discovered some remarkable patterns about how they think, act and communicate and the environments in which people operate at their natural best.
His unconventional and innovative views on business and leadership have attracted international attention. From American Airlines to Disney and MARS, from big business to entrepreneurs to police forces, Simon has been invited to meet with an array of leaders and organisations in nearly every industry. He has also had the honour of sharing his ideas at the United Nations.
Join us to hear his thoughts of how to Lead with an Infinite Mindset, Simon will also look at;
- Unraveling the link between biology, anthropology and great leadership
- Why great leadership transcends authority: Understanding the behaviours, values and characteristics of true leaders
- The Infinite Game: Players come and go, rules are changeable, and there is no defined endpoint
- Understanding the mindset to stay ahead and outlast any competitor
Randi Zuckerberg is an entrepreneur, investor, author and tech media authority. From 2005 to 2011 she was Director of Marketing at Facebook where she helped create Facebook LIVE which is now used by more than two billion people worldwide. She is currently CEO of Zuckerberg Media, a boutique marketing firm and production company with the mission to make the future of tech more diverse and inclusive.
After noticing that she was one of way too few women in tech, Randi founded Zuckerberg Media with the mission of introducing girls and children in underserved communities to tech and science in a fun way, so as to make the future of tech more diverse and inclusive. Since starting Zuckerberg Media, Randi has produced shows and digital content for such organisations as BeachMint, the Clinton Global Initiative, Cirque du Soleil, the United Nations, Condé Nast, Bravo, and others.
Randi is author of the New York Times best seller Dot Complicated, and most recently Pick Three, a motivational handbook and “how-to” guide that takes on the fallacy of the “well balanced” life. In 2011, she was nominated for an Emmy Award for her innovative coverage of the midterm elections, combining TV and social media. In 2012, she was the executive producer for a TV docu-series on Bravo about Silicon Valley’s startup culture, and she regularly appears on camera to discuss life in the digital age.
Putting Digital Technology to Work for You
- The impact of digital on your online and offline life
- Using digital tools to empower your networks
- Aligning your social strategy with your business strategy
- How to leverage the upside of our digital world while mitigating the downside
ACHIEVING GREATNESS IN TURBULENT TIMES
Jim Collins- BESTSELLING AUTHOR AND TEACHER OF LEADERSHIP.
Jim has authored or co-authored six books that have sold in total more than ten million copies worldwide, including classics such as Good to Great and Built to Last. He is Driven by relentless curiosity and passion for his work, for more than a quarter of a century Collins has been researching what makes great companies tick. Collins began his research and teaching career on the faculty at Stanford Graduate School of Business, where he received the Distinguished Teaching Award in 1992. But instead of taking a traditional career path in academia, Collins began researching a question of particular personal interest – how some leaders build companies that remain visionary for generations, which became the basis of his 1994 bestseller Built to Last. The success of Built to Last allowed Collins to set up his own management laboratory in Boulder Colorado, and in 2001 he published his second hit Good to Great.
Collins has gone on to publish further bestsellers including How the Mighty Fall and most recently, Great By Choice. In addition to his work in the business sector, Collins has passion for learning and teaching in the social sectors, including education, healthcare, government, faith-based organisations, social ventures, and cause-driven non-profits. He is also an avid and highly accomplished rock climber, completing one-day ascents of the north face of Half Dome and the 3,000 foot south face of El Capitan in Yosemite Valley.
Join us and hear his perspectives on "How to Lead in a Disruptive World" and dive into;
- The behaviours and characteristics necessary to lead effectively in a fast changing world.
- What it takes to build long-term sustained performance into the DNA of an organisation.
- The keys to achieving a culture of discipline with an ethic of entrepreneurship.
- How we can increase our Return on Luck, making the most of our good luck and bad.
- Recognising and stopping the five stages of corporate decline.
PERSPECTIVES ON THE FUTURE OF THE GLOBAL ECONOMY
Janet, is an American economist and the first female chair of the Board of Governors of the U.S. Federal Reserve System (2014 – 2018). Throughout her distinguished career at the Federal Reserve, including serving as vice chair of the Board of Governors (2010–2014) and president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco (2004–2010), Dr. Yellen championed for cautious monetary policy and encouraged more transparency and communication in government. Previously, she was a member of the Federal Reserve’s Board of Governors, chair of the White House Council of Economic Advisers under President Bill Clinton and an economics professor at the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley, where she is a professor emeritus. Join us and hear her Perspectives on the Future of the Global Economy she will deep dive into;
- The new political and economic challenges facing the world, and the radical solutions needed to resolve them
- Risks and opportunities in the context of a shifting economic and political context
- Analysing the current state of financial markets and what is in store in the future
- Staying competitive and forging growth – an insider’s look at where US economic policy is headed
STRATEGY - HUMANORACY: RETHINKING THE PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
ONE OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL FIGURES IN MODERN MANAGEMENT
Gary Hamel is one of the world’s most influential and iconoclastic business thinkers who has led transformational efforts in some of the world’s most notable companies helping to create billions of dollars in shareholder value. Hamel has been on the faculty of the London Business School for more than 30 years and is the director of the Management Innovation eXchange.
An author of landmark books such as Competing for the Future and The Future of Management, Hamel’s groundbreaking concepts such as “strategic intent,” “core competence,” “industry revolution,” and “management innovation,” have changed the language and practice of management in organisations around the globe. The Wall Street Journal has ranked Hamel as the world’s most influential business thinker, and Fortune magazine has called him “the world’s leading expert on business strategy.” His latest book, Humanocracy, will be published in December 2018.
Humanocracy: Rethinking the Principles of Management
- Moving beyond competitive advantage to evolutionary advantage: How to change as fast as change itself
- Becoming a truly adaptable company capable of capturing more than your share of tomorrow’s opportunities
- Revealing steps to retool your organisation’s innovation strategy
- Presenting a blueprint for creating organisations that are fully human and free from the shackles of bureaucracy
BEYOND CREATIVITY; UNLOCK INNOVATION
PERSUASION EXPERT AND PROFESSOR AT THE YALE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF THE MIT LEADERSHIP CENTER
Global Innovator, Hal Gregersen is Executive Director of the MIT Leadership Center and Senior Lecturer at the MIT Sloan School of Management. Gregerson works with a diverse set of companies to help them master the challenges of innovation and change, from Chanel to IBM to the World Economic Forum. He also authored The Innovator’s DNA: Mastering the Five Skills of Disruptive Innovators, which assesses how top tier leaders leverage innovation skills to create valuable new products, services, processes, and businesses.
Hal Gregersen is a Senior Fellow at Innosight and a former advisory board member at Pharmascience, a privately held pharmaceutical company based in Montreal, Canada. Before joining MIT, he taught at INSEAD, London Business School, Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College, Brigham Young University, and in Finland as a Fulbright Fellow
Gregerson’s new book, Questions are the Answer: A Breakthrough Approach to Your Most Vexing Problems at Work and In Life, builds on 200+ interviews with renowned business, technology, education, government, social enterprise, and artistic leaders. This question-centric project surfaces crucial insights into how leaders build better questions to unlock game-changing solutions. Gregerson is also founder of The 4-24 Project, an initiative dedicated to rekindling the provocative power of asking the right questions in adults so they can pass this crucial creativity skill onto the next generation.
Beyond Creativity: Unlock Innovation
- The Innovator’s DNA: Mastering five skills of disruptive innovators
- Building a sustainably creative company: Putting people, processes, & philosophies to work
- Catalytic questioning: Daily disciplines to surface the right questions
- Avoid the leaders dilemma: Why bosses are being told what they want to hear instead of what they need to hear
MASTERING INFLUENCE AND PERSUASION
PERSUASION EXPERT AND PROFESSOR AT THE YALE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
Zoë Chance examines persuasion and decision-making through the lens of behavioural economics. Her work is focused on helping good people and businesses do good in the world. A professor at the Yale School of Management, her MBA elective, How to Make Behaviour Addictive, is one of the most in demand courses at the school. Chance is currently writing a book on influence and persuasion, scheduled for release in 2020.
Passionate about turning knowledge into practice, Chance’s research has been published in top academic journals and influential business media such as the Harvard Business Review, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Economist and the BBC. Her 4Ps Framework for Behaviour Change is the foundation for Google’s global food guidelines, helping 60,000 people make healthier choices every day. She also collaborates with various industry partners through her work at Yale’s Center for Customer Insights.
Mastering Influence and Persuasion
- Crash course on behavioural economics: the real drivers of people’s decisions and behaviour are not what you would expect
- How to connect more authentically, communicate persuasively, employ principles of motivation, and better understand how people make decisions
- Expand from the interpersonal to the interpersonal – from influencing the self to influencing consumers and society
- Discover and develop your own style of influence, and use this to influence behaviour by shaping the contexts and environments in which decisions are made
LEADING A NEW WORLD OF WORK PERFORMANCE
RENOWNED EXPERT ON TALENT AND STRENGTHS BASED LEADERSHIP
Marcus Buckingham is a global researcher and thought leader focused on unlocking strengths, increasing performance and pioneering the future of how people work. His hugely influential books – including First, Break All the Rules, Now, Discover Your Strengths, and The One Thing You Need to Know – offer important insights into maximising strengths and understanding the crucial differences between leadership and management. His new book, Nine Lies about Work: A Freethinking Leader’s Guide to the Real World, details how faulty assumptions and wrong thinking is running through our organisational lives.
Building on nearly two decades of experience as a Senior Researcher at Gallup Organisation, Buckingham currently guides the vision of ADP Research Institute as CoHead and Talent Expert. He founded The Marcus Buckingham Company in 2006 to create tools and training that would help companies put the principles of his strengths-based message into practice.
Buckingham has since gone on to work with some of the world’s most prestigious companies, including Facebook, Toyota, Coca-Cola, Wells Fargo, Microsoft and Disney, among others – informing, challenging, mentoring and inspiring people to find their strengths to obtain and sustain long-lasting personal success.
Leading a New World of Work
- Revealing the lies about work that are at the heart of dysfunction and frustration in the workplace
- Understanding the characteristics of freethinking leaders – and what it takes to become one
- The importance of seeking out emergent patterns and putting your faith in evidence, not philosophy
- The essential truths that lie at the heart of high performing organisations
The New York Study Tour with Digital Women’s Network, Three Compelling Reasons to Be a Part of the Study Tour 18-22 November 2019
Impossible is nothing, If it hasn’t been done before, push the boundaries and make it happen. Tony McGinn OAM. invites you to join him to accomplish the impossible, in the Big City where everything is Possible. Join him and the Digital Women’s Network to attend the 5 Day Tour to NYC, learn from the world’s greatest minds and broaden your horizons.